All Day Every Day Promotions
Buy one complete pair of glasses and receive up to $50.00 off the second pair!
AND 15% off the following designer lines: Smith Optics, OGI and Fysh Kliik
Do you wish you could see clearly without having to wear glasses? Then you may want to consider trying out contact lenses! They’re not the old glass kind anymore. In fact, soft contacts have been around for a couple of decades now. Advances in technology and materials have made today’s contact lenses more convenient and comfortable than ever before. From daily wear to extended (overnight) wear, there is sure to be an option that works best with your lifestyle!
Benefits of contact lenses:
- Contacts are safe and most fears are based on myths or very rare situations
- Contacts are great for contact sports or other high-intensity activities
- Contacts bring your entire field of vision into focus
- Contacts let you wear your favorite designer shades
- Contacts don’t distract from your natural appearance
- Contacts don’t fog up ever!
Are you interested in giving contact lenses a try? The FDA requires that you have a comprehensive eye exam and a contact lens fitting first. The exam alone is required every year before you can be given additional contacts. There are a variety of contact lens brands and designs to try, so it’s important to speak with a professional to determine which will work best for your prescription and lifestyle.
If it’s been some time since you last tried contact lenses, come in to speak with us to see what contact lenses can do for you!